What is the purpose of Valentine's Day?

We celebrate Happy Valentine Day 2021 because it may be a trend and each person has his or her own reason for celebrating it. i might wish to share my version of Valentine Day celebration images for happy valentines day 2021.

Happy Valentines Day 2021



Just 3 Magical Words i really like You doesn't define love. it's a fashion or a trend lately to fool or to impress emotional fools. What i think is Love may be a silent gesture. It doesn't need any explanation. the emotions speaks for itself. True lovers have a sort of telepathy with which they connect with one another needless of anything to mention or display.


When the eyes of two lovers meet. Heaven showers its blessings on them. What else can explain the sweetness of that very moment?
Anything which my lover would give me are going to be sort of a gift on behalf of me . it's going to be a bit of recommendation or a loving smile.


Love is so pure and divine that it's just another quite worship. Like, even when your god isn't seen around but still you are feeling his presence everywhere. Similarly, when your lover is omnipresent you discover him with you each moment. You pray to God once you are in trouble or once you are feeling low, similarly one can approach ones beloved. And see the magic !!! All problems are solved.

When I need to take a troublesome decision in my life and that i don't understand what to try to to . I close my eyes and hear my heart which echoes "NEVER REGRET ANYTHING you are doing AND KEEP MOVING, DONT STOP AND NEVER hand over "

These are the most valuable words which run like magic in my veins day by day. These magical words have motivated me always and always been my source of inspiration.

Valentine's day 2021 isn't just any ordinary day on behalf of me but its sort of a festival of affection between the devotee and therefore the devoted.

I would wish to quote the Lyrics from the Movie "Titanic" Which portrays my feelings.

Here are some images for happy valentines day 2021 . You must try

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines Day Images 2022 with Love Songs 2022

Valentine's Day and Valentine Gifts 2022

7 Unromantic Gifts to Avoid This Valentine's Day 2022